The ability to manipulate the demonic metal of Hell. Combination of Demonic Force Manipulation and Metal Manipulation. Variation of Demonic Earth Manipulation. Opposite to Divine Metal Manipulation. Not to be confused with Black Metal Manipulation.
- Corrupt/Cursed/Diabolical/Evil Metal Manipulation
- Hellish/Malevolent/Sinful/Unholy Metal Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate metal derived from the depths of Hell, sporting the capability to destroy nearly anything it strikes with absolute malevolent intent. In addition, demonic metal is capable of inflicting excruciating pain, both physically and spiritually tormenting the victim. It has the potential to corrupt one's soul, and is very effective against the holiest of supernaturals, such as angels. More powerful users can even ultimately summon/resurrect/create evil spirits, elemental entities and/or demons from Hell.
- Corruption Inducement
- Death Inducement
- Demonic Energy Manipulation
- Ferro Energy Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Metal Transmutation
- Pain Inducement
- Soul Mutilation
- Summoning the deceased, beings of metal and/or demons.
- Torment Inducement
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Earth Manipulation
- Demonic Element Manipulation
- Demonic Empowerment
- Nether Manipulation
- Spiritual Symbiosis
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May corrupt user.
- Could be overpowered by Divine Metal Manipulation.
- Mordekaiser (League of Legends)
- Drole (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Estarossa (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Daedric Smiths (Skyrim)
- Maruss and Rembrant (Zatch Bell!)
- Stygian Iron (Camp Half-Blood Chronicles)