- "Machines aren't capable of evil. Humans make them that way."
- ― Lucca (Chrono Trigger)
- Demonic-Mechanical Physiology
- Demonic Bionic/Cyborg/Mech/Robot Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a mechanical being with demonic powers, granting them abilities far greater than that of ordinary machines. This could be due to the machine coming from demonic origins or a machine becoming influenced by a source of demonic power. This makes the machine an immensely powerful figure, able to posses incredible powers of destruction that allow them to level an entire area and overwhelm their foes.
- Apathy: Become an unfeeling and relentless with no regard for life.
- Demonic Force Manipulation: Possess vast and destructive demonic powers.
- High-Tech Enchanted Exoskeleton: In some cases, The user's body yields advanced and sophisticated technology that has been imbued with powerful demonic magic.
- Supernatural Condition: Gain the physical attributes of both demon and machine.
- Bionic Physiology
- Demon Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Transcendent Machine Physiology - potential level of advancement.
- User is still vulnerable to Divine Force Manipulation.