The power to manipulate demonic light. Variation of Demonic Element Manipulation. Combination of Light Manipulation and Demonic Force Manipulation. Opposite to Sacred Light Manipulation. Not to be confused with Dark Light Manipulation.
- Demon Light Control
- Demon Light Manipulation
- Evil Light Manipulation
- Faust Light
- Hellish Light Manipulation
The users can generate and manipulate the mystical light of hell, which can completely destroy anything. The color of the light varies, but may be black, blue, white, or the normal shades of light, etc. Sometimes, the light isn't generated, but instead is summoned from the planes of hell itself.
Demon Light can cause excruciating pain upon contact, or cause instant death, but can possibly be used for relatively beneficial purposes, such as summoning spirits of the deceased temporarily back to the world of living from Hell. Some users can even use Reanimation or Resurrection via Summoning the damned and/or Demons.
- Death Inducement
- Light Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- Soul Mutilation
- Summoning the deceased, beings of Light, and/or Demons from hell.
- Torment Inducement
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Element Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Demonic Empowerment
- Nether Manipulation
- The light created can be difficult to control, and may cause lethal backfire if not handled properly.
- Some people may not be compatible with the power to control demonic light, which may cause the light to burn them the moment they try to control it.
- Since the light may be inextinguishable, it can be very troublesome to control.
- User must be careful when using the light around comrades, to prevent causing unintended casualties.
- User may not be able to manipulate normal light, and cannot use the light for normal day purposes.
- Demonic Light may be extinguished or repelled by holy items and substances (i.e. Holy water, crosses).
- Low level users may not have actual manipulation of the light, and instead can only produce it and let it run wild afterwards.
- Countered by Sacred Light Manipulation and Sacred Darkness Manipulation.
- Formotiis (Fire Emblem)
- Credo (Devil May Cry)
- The Fallen (Devil May Cry)
- The Savior (Devil May Cry)
- Lucifer (Ao no Exorcist)