The ability to release/use demonic energy to various attacks. Sub-power of Demonic Energy Manipulation. Variation of Energy Attacks. Opposite to Divine Attacks. Not to be confused with Malefic Attacks or Corruption Attacks.
- Demonic Energy Projection
The user can release/use demonic energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Demonic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of demonic energy.
- Demonic Beam Emission: Release beams of a demonic energy.
- Demonic Blast: Release demon energy over a specific target area.
- Demonic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of demonic energy.
- Demonic Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of demonic energy.
- Demonic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Demonic Cutting: Use demonic energy to cut opponents.
- Demonic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with demonic energy.
- Demonic Pillar Projection: Project demonic energy pillars.
- Demonic Spike Projection: Project demonic energy spikes.
- Demonic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of demonic energy.
- Demonic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of demonic energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Demonic Bolts: Project demonic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Demonic Blasts: Release blasts of demonic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release demonic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Malefic Breath: Discharge demonic energy blasts from mouth.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of demonic energy.
- Omnidirectional Demonic Waves: Send out a wave of demonic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit demonic energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of demonic energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release demonic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release demonic energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of demonic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of demonic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Demon Manipulation
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Weaponry
- Elemental Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Life-Force Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of demonic energy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Ineffective against Demonic Power Immunity.
- Satan (Religion)
- Demons (Mythology/Religion)
- Devils (High School DxD)
- Mokai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Yokai (InuYasha)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Sadao Maou (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)