Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to release/use demonic energy to various attacks. Sub-power of Demonic Energy Manipulation. Variation of Energy Attacks. Opposite to Divine Attacks. Not to be confused with Malefic Attacks or Corruption Attacks.
- Demonic Energy Projection
The user can release/use demonic energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Demonic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of demonic energy.
- Demonic Beam Emission: Release beams of a demonic energy.
- Demonic Blast: Release demon energy over a specific target area.
- Demonic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of demonic energy.
- Demonic Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of demonic energy.
- Demonic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Demonic Cutting: Use demonic energy to cut opponents.
- Demonic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with demonic energy.
- Demonic Pillar Projection: Project demonic energy pillars.
- Demonic Spike Projection: Project demonic energy spikes.
- Demonic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of demonic energy.
- Demonic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of demonic energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Demonic Bolts: Project demonic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Demonic Blasts: Release blasts of demonic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release demonic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Malefic Breath: Discharge demonic energy blasts from mouth.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of demonic energy.
- Omnidirectional Demonic Waves: Send out a wave of demonic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit demonic energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of demonic energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release demonic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release demonic energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of demonic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of demonic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Demon Manipulation
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Weaponry
- Elemental Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Life-Force Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of demonic energy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Satan (Religion)
- Demons (Mythology/Religion)
- Devils (High School DxD)
- Mokai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Yokai (InuYasha)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Sadao Maou (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)