- "Bart, stop pestering Satan!"
- ― Marge Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Demon Calling
- Demonic Calling/Summoning
User can summon demons/demonic beings from other worlds for a variety of reasons such as helping in combat or in granting power to increase the capabilities of the user.
- Demon Creation
- Demon Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Demonic Magic
- Without precautions, demons may turn against their summoner.
- Summoned demons may become uncontrollable and put the summoner in danger.
- Summoning demons very likely takes immense amounts of power.
- May require a contract to summon specific demon.
- Summoning may require a sacrifice, such as blood, wealth or life.
- Certain symbols, carvings and/or rituals may be needed to summon a given demon.
- Weak against Banishment.
- Bringer of Doom (AD&D)
- Necronomicon Ex-Mortis (The Evil Dead series)
- Demon Summoning Pot (Senyu)