- "Bart, stop pestering Satan!"
- ― Marge Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "Vargas: ....This thing... What in the world is it? Guts: A Key. That key opens a portal to another world that overlaps our own...It's a key that summons Demons from another dimension that have manipulated the Dark Side of Human history since ancient times. The Five members of the GodHand."
- ― Guts explaining the origins of the Behelit (Berserk Vol.2)
- Demon Calling
- Demonic Calling/Summoning
User can summon demons/demonic beings from other worlds for a variety of reasons such as helping in combat or in granting power to increase the capabilities of the user.
- Demon Creation
- Demon Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Demonic Magic
- Without precautions, demons may turn against their summoner.
- Summoned demons may become uncontrollable and put the summoner in danger.
- Summoning demons very likely takes immense amounts of power.
- May require a contract to summon specific demon.
- Summoning may require a sacrifice, such as blood, wealth or life.
- Certain symbols, carvings and/or rituals may be needed to summon a given demon.
- Weak against Banishment.
- Bringer of Doom (AD&D)
- Behelits (Berserk)
- Necronomicon Ex-Mortis (The Evil Dead series)
- Demon Summoning Pot (Senyu)
- Sanguine Rose (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Ring of Solomon (Bartimaeus Trilogy)