- "Umm..Yukinari? Sorry I dropped a demon on you."
- ― Miharu Sena Kanaka (Girls Bravo)
- Demon Control
The user can create, manipulate, and destroy demons to do their bidding, whether it is to kill others or simply be slaves to the user. The user could potentially create and manipulate an entire army of demons.
- Demonization- User may turn others into demons by various means.
- Demon Physiology
- Hell Lordship
- Life Mastery
- Mythic Manipulation
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Transcendent Demon Physiology
- May be limited to manipulating demons and not creating them.
- More powerful demons can make it harder to control them.
- As such, more powerful demons may break free of the user's control.
- May be limited of the amount of demons one can create and/or manipulate.
- Archdemons and Transcendent Demons are highly resistant or immune.
- St. Ajora (Final Fantasy Tactics); via the Zodiac Stones
- Ava Wilson (Supernatural)
- Lilith (Supernatural)
- Jesse Turner (Supernatural)
- Lucifer (Supernatural)
- Lucifer/Satan/The Devil (Christianity)
- Valentine Morgenstern (The Mortal Instruments)
- Eugene Sims (Infamous: Second Son)
- Dr. Malcolm Betruger (Doom 3)
- Mirajane Strauss (Fairy Tail)
- Zeref (Fairy Tail)
- Orb of Caldia (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Phantom (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Jack (Marchen Awakens Romance)