Power to use the abilities of a Demiurge. Variation of Transcendent Physiology.
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Demiurge, an artisan-like being responsible for the fashioning, shaping and maintenance of the physical universe, or at least some portion of it. It may clear things to know that in Greek dēmiourgos means literally "public worker", and was originally a common noun meaning "craftsman" or "artisan", but gradually it came to mean "producer" and eventually "creator" or "maker".
According to the Platonic and Gnostic philosophical teachings, the Demiurge is a supernatural being imagined as creating or fashioning the world in subordination to the Supreme Being, and sometimes regarded as the originator of evil. This being is regarded as the creator of the world, but inferior to the Supreme Deity, who is the creator of the universe itself and the Demiurge. The Demiurge is also incapable of creating perfect world forms, and all of their planetary creations are flawed as a result.
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Will
- Cycle Manipulation
- Universal/Multiversal/Omniverse Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Nigh Omniscience
- Nigh Omnipresence
- Samsara Manipulation
- Transcendent Physiology
- World Merging
- World Splitting
- Divine-Demonic Physiology
- Fallen Transcendent Angel Physiology
- Illusory Omnipotence
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Possibility Manipulation
- Reality Interface
- Supernatural Dominion
- Transcendent Angel Physiology
- Transcendent Demon Physiology
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation
- Users power may pale in comparison to a higher-level deity.
- Every creation of the user may be flawed at some level.