Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to have the soul of a deity. Variation of Other Soul.
- Divine Soul
- God Soul
- Godly Embodiment
- Godly Life-Force
- Soul of a God
- Transcendent Soul
Users of this power are not necessarily gods in human bodies, but rather their spiritual essence is god-like in origin. Users have supernatural abilities on a god-like level. Some users of this power might be in a dormant state due to being suppressed by a higher being or by having to be awakened by a certain event.
User can have any or all of the following powers:
- Cosmic Knowledge/Divine Sight: User can see and understand the universe through the eyes and experience of a god. Advanced users may be Nigh Omniscient.
- Demiurge Physiology: May have the potential to become a creator-class entity.
- Ethereal/Transcendent Physiology: Wielders can transform into a semi-divine, ethereal state, either temporarily or permanently.
- Invulnerability: Users are invulnerable to any harm that isn't caused by higher deities or anti-divine energies.
- Semi-Immortality/Immortality: User's godly essence may render them ageless or unkillable by conventional means.
- Shapeshifting/Omnifarious: Control ones own physiology to suit any need.
- Supernatural/Absolute Condition: The godly souls of the users cause their physical attributes to increase dramatically.
- Manipulation Powers:These may vary depending on the user's domain of influence. Advanced users may be Nigh Omnipotent to Ultipotent.
- Psychic/Spiritual Powers: User's divine consciousness may allow them greater influence of the mind and/or soul.
- Indomitable Will: User's divine will cannot be broken, except by higher deities
- Any other Divine Powers.
- While the user's soul is divine, their body may not be.
- May be inferior to "true" gods.
- User's mortal body may be damaged by the power of their divine soul.
- Unless divinity bestows Soul Anchoring, user can be robbed of their powers via Soul Manipulation.
- Divine Power Negation and Divinity Nullification can counter this power.
- The Johnson Family (The Almighty Johnsons)
- Goro Mutsumi/The Sage (Angel Tales)
- Gwyn (Dark Souls)
- Nito (Dark Souls)
- The Pygmy (Dark Souls)
- The Witch of Izalith (Dark Souls)
- Achilles Warkiller (DC Comics); via the Heart of a God
- Dovahkiin (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); has the soul of a dragon, indirectly a son of the dragon god Akatosh
- Kratos (God of War)
- Zelda (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Lucia Collins (Lunar: Dragon Story)
- Luna Noa (Lunar: Silver Star Story)
- Luna Inverse (Slayers)
- Tabatha (Tales of Symphonia); via the soul of Martel