The ability to have the soul of a deity. Variation of Other Soul.
- Divine Soul/Spirit
- God Soul/Spirit
- Godly Embodiment
- Godly Life-Force
- Soul/Spirit of a God
- Transcendent Soul/Spirit
User possesses a soul that is god-like in origin, they have supernatural abilities on a god-like level. Some users of this power might be in a dormant state due to being suppressed by a higher being or by having to be awakened by a certain event.
User can have any or all of the following powers:
- Cosmic Knowledge/Divine Sight: User can see and understand the universe through the eyes and experience of a god. Advanced users may be Nigh Omniscient.
- Demiurge Physiology: May have the potential to become a creator-class entity.
- Ethereal/Transcendent Physiology: Wielders can transform into a semi-divine, ethereal state, either temporarily or permanently.
- Invulnerability: Users are invulnerable to any harm that isn't caused by higher deities or anti-divine energies.
- Semi-Immortality/Immortality: User's godly essence may render them ageless or unkillable by conventional means.
- Shapeshifting/Omnifarious: Control ones own physiology to suit any need.
- Supernatural/Absolute Condition: The godly souls of the users cause their physical attributes to increase dramatically.
- Manipulation Powers:These may vary depending on the user's domain of influence. Advanced users may be Nigh Omnipotent to Ultipotent.
- Psychic/Spiritual Powers: User's divine consciousness may allow them greater influence of the mind and/or soul.
- Indomitable Will: User's divine will cannot be broken, except by higher deities
- Any other Divine Powers.
- While the user's soul is divine, their body may not be.
- May be inferior to "true" gods.
- User's mortal body may be damaged by the power of their divine soul.
- Unless divinity bestows Soul Anchoring, user can be robbed of their powers via Soul Manipulation.
- Divine Power Negation and Divinity Nullification can counter this power.
- Lord Souls (Dark Souls)