The ability to have the soul of a deity. Variation of Other Soul.
- Divine Soul
- God Soul
- Godly Embodiment
- Godly Life-Force
- Soul of a God
- Transcendent Soul
Users of this power are not necessarily gods in human bodies, but rather their spiritual essence is god-like in origin. Users have supernatural abilities on a god-like level. Some users of this power might be in a dormant state due to being suppressed by a higher being or by having to be awakened by a certain event.
User can have any or all of the following powers:
- Cosmic Knowledge/Divine Sight: User can see and understand the universe through the eyes and experience of a god. Advanced users may be Nigh Omniscient.
- Demiurge Physiology: May have the potential to become a creator-class entity.
- Ethereal/Transcendent Physiology: Wielders can transform into a semi-divine, ethereal state, either temporarily or permanently.
- Invulnerability: Users are invulnerable to any harm that isn't caused by higher deities or anti-divine energies.
- Semi-Immortality/Immortality: User's godly essence may render them ageless or unkillable by conventional means.
- Shapeshifting/Omnifarious: Control ones own physiology to suit any need.
- Supernatural/Absolute Condition: The godly souls of the users cause their physical attributes to increase dramatically.
- Manipulation Powers:These may vary depending on the user's domain of influence. Advanced users may be Nigh Omnipotent to Ultipotent.
- Psychic/Spiritual Powers: User's divine consciousness may allow them greater influence of the mind and/or soul.
- Indomitable Will: User's divine will cannot be broken, except by higher deities
- Any other Divine Powers.
- While the user's soul is divine, their body may not be.
- May be inferior to "true" gods.
- User's mortal body may be damaged by the power of their divine soul.
- Unless divinity bestows Soul Anchoring, user can be robbed of their powers via Soul Manipulation.
- Divine Power Negation and Divinity Nullification can counter this power.
- Yoriko Senou (Aquarian Age)
- The Johnson Family (The Almighty Johnsons)
- Goro Mutsumi/The Sage (Angel Tales)
- Gwyn (Dark Souls)
- Nito (Dark Souls)
- The Pygmy (Dark Souls)
- The Witch of Izalith (Dark Souls)
- Achilles Warkiller (DC Comics); via the Heart of a God
- Dovahkiin (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); has the soul of a dragon, indirectly a son of the dragon god Akatosh
- Kratos (God of War)
- Dimaria Yesta (Fairy Tail); via Take Over
- Zelda (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Lucia Collins (Lunar: Dragon Story)
- Luna Noa (Lunar: Silver Star Story)
- Luna Inverse (Slayers)
- Tabatha (Tales of Symphonia); via the soul of Martel