Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to lack any physical weaknesses.
- Inorganic Physiology
User lacks any physical weaknesses of an organic, living body including the need for rest, sustenance or other physical requirements. They do not feel pain and cannot be poisoned or get ill. Usually, the users are formed from inorganic matter (such as stone, metal or etc.) or animated flesh, bone, wood or other formerly living matter.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Digestive Expulsion Negation
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Oxygen Independence
- Pain Suppression
- Pressure Resistance
- Thermal Resistance
- Body of plastic, wood, ceramics, stone or metal
- Anatomical Liberation
- Bio-mechanical Constructs
- Body Part Substitution
- Head Liberation
- Hollow Physiology
- Natural Weaponry
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue depending on the material.
- Bionic Physiology
- Doll Physiology
- Elemental Mimicry
- Essence Removal
- Golem Physiology - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Toy Physiology
- Tsukumogami Physiology
- Undead Physiology
- May not be able to heal naturally, and must be repaired somehow.
- May lack senses, most likely touch.
- As they can't feel pain, user may not know when they are damaged.
- Has the weaknesses of the matter they are made of.
- Brainac (Dc Comics)
- Clockwerk (Sly Cooper and the Thevious Racoonus)
- Kull Warriors (Stargate Sg-1)
- Full Machine Viktor (League of Legends)
- Snow Golem (Adventure Time)
- Golems (Discworld)
- Warforged (Eberon)