Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Armor Mode
- Defensive State
The user can go into a mode or form made for defense allowing the user to be invincible and completely nullify attacks or take half the damage from enemies and objects.
Some users can use this mode for protection against special attacks such as mental powers, elemental, and various others or even take it a step further by as returning, countering, and deflecting attacks as well.
- Absolute Defense
- Bulletproof Skin
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Regeneration
- Fire Immunity
- Force Field Generation/Force Armor Generation
- Defense Powers
- Elemental Exoskeleton
- Fortress Physiology
- Mode Switching
- Powered Form
- Powered Exoskeleton
- May hinder the user's speed and movement.
- Will not always work and can back fire.
- Defense mode may limit aggression or offensive power of user.
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- James Heller (Prototype)
- Deoxys (Pokemon)
- Aegislash (Pokemon)
- Shinobu Sensui (Yu Yu Hakasho)
- White Fatalis (Monster Hunter)
- Guardian (Final Fantasy VI)
- Various Characters (Final Fantasy series)
- Tony Tony Chopper (One Piece)
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail); via Adamantine Armor
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD); via Welsh Dragonic Rook
- Kylie Galen (Shadow Falls); when protecting others
- Practitioners of Soresu or Shien/Djem So (Star Wars)
- Magenta Magenta (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure); via 20th Century Boy