- Dead Bio-Morphing
- Dead Shapeshifting
The user can shapeshift in the form of other people only if they are dead. This may require the body to be intact as cremation may be able to negate the user from taking the deceased person's form. They can also shapeshift into dead animals as well as humans.
- Cremation of the body may prevent the user from taking the form of the deceased.
- May need to gain some level of connection on the corpse, possibly by eating part or even all of it or keeping a part of it on the user constantly.
- The First Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Melinoe (Greek Mythology)
- The Man in Black (Lost)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- Tessa Gray (Shadowhunter Chronicles); via Perfect Doppelganger