Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time. In this new dimension, whatever it is, nothing corrodes or gets run down at the heel or gets to look ridiculous like, say, the celluloid collar or the bustle."
- ― Walt Disney
Power to be completely unharmed by decay. Variation of Selective Invulnerability.
- Decay Invulnerability
- Rot Immunity/Invulnerability
User is immune to decay, rotting, etc., being completely invulnerable to direct and indirect decaying effects.
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Dermal Armor
- Filth Manipulation
- Organic Preservation
- Rot Inducement
- May be vulnerable to decaying strength of a certain limit.
- May only be an external immunity, meaning internal organs are still vulnerable to heat/fire.
- Diamondhead (Ben 10)
- Various Creatures (Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup)