The ability to listen to the voices of the deceased. Not to be confused with Mediumship.
- Death Whispering
- Soft Speaking
User is able to connect to a supernatural network that broadcasts messages about the deceased or dying, which gives them the capability to hear the voices of people who were murdered or previously died. They can gain advice from the dead sense/predict the coming death of a person.
- Although the user has the ability to listen to the dead, they have no way of communicating with them.
- The deceased or a maleficent spirit may give false advice.
- May be endowed with some kind of mental disability as a result of hearing the voices.
- Users may not be able to control their ability and might not be able to turn it off.
- Ryu (Breath of Fire III)
- Banshees (Teen Wolf)
- Lydia Martin
- Meredith Walker
- Iki Hiyori (Noragami)
- Yato (Noragami)
- Mahmoud (The Curse of King Tut's Tomb)
- Carol Anne Freeling (Poltergeist)
- Carla Grunwald (Pretty Little Liars/Ravenswood)