Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
- ― Yoda (Star Wars)
- Necro-Power Transformation
- Superpower Death/Suicide
The user of this power becomes so attuned with their superpowers they immerse themselves in it, when the user dies it isn't truly death, it is a transformation, they become the 'True' embodiment of the nature of their superpowers, that is their new existence.
- Ex. The user of Fire Manipulation dies, they undergo transformation as they become all the flames that is and will be created in existence.
The user of this power can transform into their superpowers upon death and instead of transcending, they let their power consume them and release their power in the form of a ultimate attack in a last ditch effort to taking down their enemies.
- Ex. The user of Fire Manipulation dies, they create a suicide attack by letting their power consume their form and releasing their superpower in a form of an explosion based on their superpower.
- Death Transcendency
- Existence Manipulation
- Sacrificial Creation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Ascended Physiology
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Explosion Inducement
- Suicide Inducement
- The users of this power who transform into their new existence can not attack but they cannot be harmed as well.
- Jesus Christ (Christianity)
- Jedi/Sith/Force Sensitive Users (Star Wars)
- Seymour Guado (Final Fantasy X)
- Gods (God of War)
- Heartless (Kingdom Hearts); with their Nobodies
- Nobodies (Kingdom Hearts); with their Heartless
- Swan (Lollipop Chainsaw)