The power to transfer death between living beings.
- Death Echo/Switch/Transference
The user can transfer death from one being to the next, be it themselves or others. With this, they can save others from death, as well as survive death themselves but at the cost of sacrificing another life.
- Bestow the user immunity to powers such as Death Inducement by transferring it to someone else.
- Death Inducement
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Wound Transferal
- Cannot affect users of Immortality/Absolute Immortality and Resurrection if attempting to transfer death to them.
- Reapers (Supernatural)
- Charlie (Supernatural); via magic spells/tarot cards
- Jay (Supernatural); via tarot cards
- Gagamaru Chougasaki (Medaka Box); through "Encounter"
- The Nameless One (Planescape: Torment)
- Elena Gilbert (Vampire Diaries); Spell cast by John Gilbert
- Man Ray's camera (Werehouse 13)
- Chloe Sullivan (Smallville); transferred death to herself and self-resurrected
- Dash Gardiner (Witches of East End)
- Enchanted Candle (Once Upon a Time)
- Cup of Ankh (House of Anubis)