Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to possess a shadow which kills anything that comes in contact with it. Variation of Death Inducement.
- Deadly Shadow
- Fatal Shadow
- Killing Shadow
- Lethal Shadow
- Shadow of Death
User possesses a shadow that can kill anyone and possibly even destroy any thing caught within it. The form of death that this shadow can cause can range from a slow death to an outright cessation of existence.
- Shadow Manipulation
- Immortality voids this power.
- Shadow must touch the target.
- May be constantly active.
- Those with Resurrection could undo the damage if they are not wiped from existence.
- The shadow must be formed by a light source in order for the power to be in effect.
- The Black Obelisk (Aladdin: The Animated Series)
- Lady of Pain (Planescape)
- Chester Ray Banton (The X Files)
- Abaddon (Torchwood)
- Emperor Crow species (Toriko)