- "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die."
- ― H.P Lovecraft
- Necropsy Rite
User can remove the death of anyone or anything including all aspects of death, forcing them to stay alive regardless of pain, infirmity, medical conditions or anything else. Even when someone is supposed to have died they would remain alive but would continually rot and decay from the inside until their rendered immobile but they will still remain alive and conscious regardless.
Unlike Immortality in which users are kept in there original condition and status unchanged by the passage of time, this power only removes death so effected targets still feel and experience the passage of time but they will never gain any respite, also whatever problems they had before will remain.
- Death Negation
- Immortality Manipulation
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Stagnation Embodiment
- Weak against Eternal Rest Inducement.
- Removing death may cause life to grow without limit, leading to a Total Event Collapse.
- Phantom Train (Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls)
- Lord Mar-Vell (Marvel Comics); via Necropsy Rite
- Nameless One (Planescape: Torment)
- Ravel Puzzlewell (Planescape: Torment)
- God (Sunday Without God)