- Death Memory/Reliving
User can cause the target to relive the moment of their death over and over again, possibly even endlessly, by recreating the moment of their death from either the past, present or future. Allowing them to cause the target to suffer for eternity or until they decide to let them finally rest in peace.
- Baku (Captain Earth); via his Singularity
- The Halliwell Sisters (Charmed)
- Darkseid (DC Comics); via Omega Sanction
- Gold Experience Requiem (Jojos Bizarre Adventure)
- Darren Shan (Cirque Du Freak)
- Pan-Dora (The Asterisk War)