Yuyuko Saigyouji (Touhou Project) Ghostly Girl in the Netherworld Tower
- Death Evocation
- Fatal Touch
- Killing Effect
- Killing Touch
User can kill anyone and possibly even anything using varying means, either instantly, slowly over time, after certain conditions are met, or after a certain period of time has gone. May be used by touch, at a distance, simply willing it to happen, or performing certain ritual.
- Death Breath : Breath deathly energies.
- Death Beam: Fire a deathly energy that kills on contact.
- Death Blast: Shoot an energy blast that causes instant death on contact.
- Death Bomb: Create an explosion of killing forces.
- Death Bullet: Shoot a killing bullet at an opponent.
- Death Constructs: Create constructs from killing energy.
- Death Field Projection: Create a field that kills anything within the user's area.
- Death Infusion: Infuse a weapon with killing forces.
- Death Inscription: To write (or rip) a victim's name on a object or within a book inducing death.
- Death Song: Cause death by emitting sound.
- Death Virus: Set a mortal virus on an opponent.
- Death Wave: Create a wave of killing energy.
- Double Hit Kill: Kill with two hits.
- Fatal Countenance: True form is lethal.
- Killing Eyes: Kill by look.
- Kiss of Death: Kill an opponent with a kiss.
- Oneiric Slaying: Kill via dreams/nightmares.
- Touch of Death: Kill by touch.
- Suicide Inducement: to make the victim kill themselves.
- Age Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Blood Manipulation
- Curse Inducement
- Death Aspect Manifestation
- Death Sense
- Death-Force Beam Emission
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Disease Manipulation
- Extinction Inducement
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Heart Attack
- Life-Force Absorption
- Necrosis Inducement
- Organic Manipulation
- Poison Generation
- Probability Manipulation
- Summoning something to do the deed.
- Vice Inducement
- Wound Transferal
- Immortality voids this power.
- May have limitations on distance.
- Those with Resurrection could undo the damage.
- Users may be limited on how many times they may kill (this also includes the targets they can kill at a time).