- "Hey Eddie, keep it up! Your killin 'em! Your slayin 'em! Your knockin 'em dead!"
- ― Roger Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Deadly/Death/Die/Killing/Lethal Laughing/Joke/Joking
- Comedic-Death Inducement
- The Deadly/Killer/Killing/Lethal Joke
The user can induce death by laughter, causing suffocation, internal injury or by some other causes.
- Comedy Embodiment
- Curse Inducement
- Death Aura
- Kiss of Death
- Laughter Empowerment
- Life-Force Absorption
- Unavertable Death
- User may not be immune to their own ability, their own method possibly able to kill them.
- Should it be linguistic in nature, victim would likely need to understand the language the source is written or told in.
- May depend on the user's state of mind.
- May be involuntary.
- May not work with users of Apathy.
See also: Die Laughing.
- Ernest Scribbler (Monty Python)
- Eddie Valiant (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
- The World's Funniest Joke (Monty Python)
- Joker Gas (DC Comics)