- Death-Force Materialization
Users can form death-force into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the death-force for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create death-force, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Black Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Blackstaff (The Dresden Files); through the Blackstaff
- Ebenezer McCoy (The Dresden Files)
- Hades (The Dresden Files); via Mordite