- Death Energy Attacks/Projection/Techniques
- Death-Force Projection/Techniques
- Killing Energy Attacks/Projection/Techniques
The user can release/use death-force to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Death Breath: Discharge death-force blasts from mouth.
- Death Pillar Projection: Project death-force pillars.
- Death-Force Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of death-force.
- Death-Force Beam Emission: Release beams of death-force.
- Death-Force Blast: Release death-force over a specific target area.
- Death-Force Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of death-force.
- Death-Force Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of death-force.
- Death-Force Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Death-Force Cutting: Use death energy to cut opponents.
- Death-Force Pillar Projection: Project death-force pillars.
- Death-Force Spike Projection: Project death-force spikes.
- Death-Force Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of death-force.
- Death-Force Wave Emission: Send out a wave of death-force that repels everything.
- Death Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with death-force.
- Expanding Death-Force Bolts: Project death-force that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Death-Force Blasts: Release blasts of death-force in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release death-force blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of death-force.
- Omnidirectional Death Waves: Send out a wave of death-force in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit death-force from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of death-force that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release death-force blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release death-force blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of death-force.
- Zap: A tiny short release of death-force to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Using too much death force may cause one to become exhausted, wounded, or die.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.