Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hearing Revocation
The user can induce temporary or permanent deafness in other beings and greatly hinder opponents by taking away one of their most important sensory abilities. Taking away an opponent's ability to hear revokes their ability to use sound waves as a receptive device against the user.
- Opponents with deaf in general are not hindered by the user's ability
- Opponents who rely on other senses instead of hearing are only slightly hindered by the ability
- Lower-level users may be able to target one being at a time.
- Targets become immune to sound-related powers, such as Siren Song or Sonic Scream.
- Idol of the Three Wise Monkeys (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Kaname Tosen (Bleach)
- Kyouka (Fairy Tail)
- Yaarp, A.K.A. Experiment 613 (Lilo & Stitch)
- Pandemonium (Planescape)