- Hearing Revocation
The user can induce temporary or permanent deafness in other beings and greatly hinder opponents by taking away one of their most important sensory abilities. Taking away an opponent's ability to hear revokes their ability to use sound waves as a receptive device against the user.
- Hearing Manipulation
- Sense Manipulation
- Sense Removal
- Sensory Deprivation
- Sensory Inducement
- Sound Generation
- Opponents with deaf in general are not hindered by the user's ability
- Opponents who rely on other senses instead of hearing are only slightly hindered by the ability
- Lower-level users may be able to target one being at a time.
- Targets become immune to sound-related powers, such as Siren Song or Sonic Scream.
- Idol of the Three Wise Monkeys (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Kaname Tosen (Bleach)
- Kyouka (Fairy Tail)
- Yaarp, A.K.A. Experiment 613 (Lilo & Stitch)
- Pandemonium (Planescape)