Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to project your sins or something else's sins in an area. Sub-power of Sin Manipulation.
- Group Sin/Vice Projection/Inducement
- Massive Sin/Vice Projection/Inducement
- Sinful Influence
The power to project a sin (Lust, Wrath, Etc.) on an area. Not to be confused with Vice Inducement, which brings out the sins already present.
- Envy Projection - Make population jealous of what others have.
- Gluttony Projection - Make population extremely hungry or cannibalistic.
- Greed Projection - Make populations greedy and money-hungry.
- Lust Projection - Make people become lustful in an area making it uncontrollable for the influenced population.
- Pride Projection - Make populations think highly of themselves.
- Sloth Projection - Make population lazy or apathetic
- Wrath Projection - Make population extremely angry or hateful.
- If the sin projected was not the sin of the target, they can fight it.
- Sin can serve as an empowerment instead of a hindrance.
- Second Overlord (Overlord); Caused other 6 heroes to fall to different sins
- Demonic Infectors (Charmed); can infect the sins with sin balls
- Terumi Yuuki/Hazama (BlazBlue)
- The Black Beast (BlazBlue)
- Nox Nyctoris (BlazBlue)
- Hatemonger (Marvel comics)