The power to make others become weaker whenever a power source of dead/death is near or in close contact with them. It is either induced, created, generated, manipulated and produced. Dead power version of Aversion and a variation of Death Inducement. The opposite of Life Aversion Inducement.
- Necrokinetic Aversion Inducement
The user can make others become weaker whenever a source of death or dead is certain, in close contact or near in vicinity.
- Power Negation - negate and deactivate the powers of the others through the powers of dead/death
- Weakness Inducement - induce hidden or known weaknesses to others whose weakness is dead/death
- Limitation Inducement - using any powers of dead/death the limitation of the one who is weak with is going to be exposed and will become an advantage to the user of this power
- Death-Force Manipulation - controlling the movement of any source of dead/death to gain an advantage on an opponent
- Death Inducement - by forcibly inducing death to others thus gaining an advantage in the process
- The many water forms sources, the effect becomes more brute.
- May not be useful unless the user has Death Inducement or any other ability to cause death or death related.
- May not or might be overwhelmed by the powers users of Life Aversion Inducement.
- Mandrake (Epic)
- Boggans (Epic)
- Malia (Imortal 2 ABS-CBN TV Series)