Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to make others become weaker whenever a power source of dead/death is near or in close contact with them. It is either induced, created, generated, manipulated and produced. Dead power version of Aversion and a variation of Death Inducement. The opposite of Life Aversion Inducement.
- Necrokinetic Aversion Inducement
The user can make others become weaker whenever a source of death or dead is certain, in close contact or near in vicinity.
- Power Negation - negate and deactivate the powers of the others through the powers of dead/death
- Weakness Inducement - induce hidden or known weaknesses to others whose weakness is dead/death
- Limitation Inducement - using any powers of dead/death the limitation of the one who is weak with is going to be exposed and will become an advantage to the user of this power
- Death-Force Manipulation - controlling the movement of any source of dead/death to gain an advantage on an opponent
- Death Inducement - by forcibly inducing death to others thus gaining an advantage in the process
- The many water forms sources, the effect becomes more brute.
- May not be useful unless the user has Death Inducement or any other ability to cause death or death related.
- May not or might be overwhelmed by the powers users of Life Aversion Inducement.
- Mandrake (Epic)
- Boggans (Epic)
- Malia (Imortal 2 ABS-CBN TV Series)