Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User can enter and manipulate the daydreams of oneself and others, including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing, destroying, and observing daydreams. They can detach target from their immediate surroundings, blurring and partially substituting reality by a visionary fantasy, especially one of happy, pleasant thoughts, hopes or ambitions, imagined as coming to pass, and experienced while awake.
In some cases, the user's power extends to the real world, causing the daydreams effect to manifest in reality and even pulling someone from the waking world into the daydream.
- Target must be awake.
- Daydreams must be pleasant to the one experiencing them. (This does not mean pleasant to everyone.)
- Day Stallion (Xanth)
- Day Mares (Xanth)
- Putre (Xanth); formerly
- Mr. Krabs (SpongeBob Squarepants)
- Patrick (SpongeBob Squarepants)
- Plankton (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy (SpongeBob Squarepants)
- SpongeBob (SpongeBob Squarepants)
- Squidward (SpongeBob Squarepants)