- Day of the Dead Entity Form/Mimicry
- Dia de los Muertos Entity Form/Mimicry/Physiology
The user either is or can become a Day of the Dead entity, personification of the Day of the Dead and its variations. The powers of a user can differ greatly based upon what aspect of the holiday they take the shape of. They do not necessarily need to be one of the traditional holiday entities.
- Autumn Manipulation
- Aztec Deity Physiology
- Halloween Entity Physiology
- Holiday Entity Physiology
- Mayan Deity Physiology
- Underworld Manipulation
- All powers may only be active on Dia De Los Muertos or around the holiday season.
- The user may only be allowed to roam freely on Dia De Los Muertos.
- Sartana of the Dead (El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera)
- La Muerte (The Book of Life)
- Xibalba (The Book of Life)
- Mictlan (Aztec Mythology)
- Land of the Dead (¡Mucha Lucha!)
- Land of the Dead (El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera)
- Land of the Remembered (The Book of Life)
- Land of the Forgotten (The Book of Life)
- Land of the Dead (Grim Fandango)