Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate the daytime. Opposite to Night Manipulation.
- Daytime Manipulation/Control
- Day Control/Alteration
The user is able to manipulate the daytime, including how long day is, cause daytime regardless of if the sun is shining on that areas of the world or not. They have limited control over the sun, light and the optical phenomena associated with the daytime.
- Eternal Day Inducement
- Circadian Manipulation (limited to daytime)
- Diurnal Animal Manipulation
- Optical Phenomena Manipulation (limited to day phenomena)
- Diurnal Plant Manipulation
- Light Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- May be unable to change time itself.
- May only affect daytime in certain areas of the world.
- Deities of Day (Mythology/Folklore)
- Hemera/Dies (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Dagr (Norse Mythology)
- Princess Celestia (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)