The ability to manipulate data/digital information. Sub-power of Recording Manipulation, Technology Manipulation and Knowledge Manipulation.
- Byte Control/Domination/Manipulation
- Code Control/Domination/Manipulation
- Computer Data Control/Manipulation
- Data Control/Domination/Manipulation
- Digital Control/Manipulation
- Digital Power Control/Manipulation
- Electronic Data Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate data/digital information from systems and networks, convert real objects/entities into data and vice versa, etc.
- Users may need to overcome multiple digital protections to access certain forms of data
- Users start off with limited knowledge and need to train, study and gather enough information before being able to fully master a new technique or skill
Vexen (Kingdom Hearts series) can create replicas of other people by collecting data, something he collects and utilizes in battles.
Data-Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son) creates wings
out of data.
Data Scanner (Valkyrie Crusade)
Lady Wifi (Miraculous Ladybug) is able to affect the environment around her, such as pausing people, locking doors, recording and projecting footage, transportation through cell phones and many more.
Pixelator (Miraculous Ladybug) is able to digitize others, trapping them in his own personal photograph collection.
Mister Majestic (WildStorm) using his eye beams to transmit data and information, rewriting the Eradicator's programming.
Nicole the Holo-Lynx (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)