- Data Transmutation
- Variable Conversion/Transmutation
The user can convert matter and energy into data, values of qualitative or quantitative variables. They are able to convert entire landscapes of matter into nothing but ones and zeroes to be archived and stored in certain technological spaces or convert living beings into data, essentially rendering them both alive and dead in a technological sense.
- May be limited to a digitizing a certain amount of matter at a time.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- Brainiac 5 (DC Comics)
- Hachiro Otomo (Heroes Reborn)
- Vel'Koz (League of Legends)
- Doom Ma Geddon (Regular Show)
- Apocalymon (Digimon Adventure)
- Pipleline (Marvel Comics)
- Quartzmon (Digimon Hunters)
- V'ger (Star Trek: The Motion Picture)
- Teseo (Azure Striker: Gunvolt 2)