The ability to convert matter and energy into data, values of qualitative or quantitative variables. Opposing power to Digital Materialization.
- Variable Conversion
The user can convert matter and energy into data, values of qualitative or quantitative variables. They are able to convert entire landscapes of matter into nothing but ones and zeroes to be archived and stored in certain technological spaces or convert living beings into data, essentially rendering them both alive and dead in a technological sense.
- May be limited to a digitizing a certain amount of matter at a time.
- Brainiac 5 (DC Comics)
- Hachiro Otomo (Heroes Reborn)
- Vel'Koz (League of Legends)
- Doom Ma Geddon (Regular Show)
- Apocalymon (Digimon Adventure)
- Quartzmon (Digimon Hunters)
- V'ger (Star Trek: The Motion Picture)
- Teseo (Azure Striker: Gunvolt 2)