- Data Projection
- Digital Attacks
The user can release/use data to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Data Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of data.
- Data Beam Emission: Release beams of data.
- Data Blast: Release data over a specific target area.
- Data Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of data.
- Data Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of data.
- Data Breath: Discharge data from the mouth.
- Data Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Data Cutting: Use data to cut opponents.
- Data Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with data.
- Data Missile Generation: Create missiles of data.
- Data Pillar Projection: Project data pillars.
- Data Spike Projection: Project data spikes.
- Data Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of data.
- Data Wave Emission: Send out a wave of data that repels everything.
- Expanding Data Bolts: Project data that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Data Blasts: Release blasts of data in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release data blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Data Waves: Send out a wave of data in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit data from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of data that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release data blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release data blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of data.
- Zap: A tiny short release of data to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of data to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Mother Brain (Chrono Trigger)
- Nessa (Fractale)
- Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son)
- Eugene Sims (Infamous: Second Son)
- Tecna (Winx Club)