- "You called me darkness. Then I shall wilt you away into the shadows forever."
- ― Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
- Darkness/Shadow Projection
- Shadow Attacks
- Umbrakinetic Attacks
The user can release/use darkness/shadow to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Dark Beam Emission: Release beams of a darkness/shadow.
- Dark Bolt Projection: Release many low powered projectiles of darkness/shadow.
- Dark Pillar Projection: Project darkness/shadow pillars.
- Darkness Blast: Release darkness/shadow over a specific target area.
- Darkness Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of darkness/shadow.
- Darkness Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Darkness Cutting: Use darkness/shadow to cut opponents.
- Darkness Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with darkness/shadow.
- Darkness Slash: Release darkness/shadow when slashing.
- Darkness Spike Projection: Project darkness/shadow spikes.
- Dark Vision: Emit darkness/shadow from one's eyes.
- Darkness Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of darkness/shadow.
- Darkness Wave Emission: Send out a wave of darkness/shadow that repels everything.
- Expanding Darkness Bolts: Project darkness/shadow that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Darkness Blasts: Release blasts of darkness/shadow in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release darkness/shadow blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of darkness/shadow.
- Omnidirectional Darkness Waves: Send out a wave of darkness/shadow in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of darkness/shadow that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release darkness/shadow blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Shadow Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of darkness/shadow.
- Shadow Breath: Discharge darkness/shadow blasts from mouth.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release darkness/shadow blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of darkness/shadow.
- Zap: A tiny short release of darkness/shadow to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Elemental Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Light-Darkness Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Shadow Mimicry
- Shadow-Metal Attacks
- Umbrakinetic Constructs
- Volatile Constructs
- Opponents with Umbrakinetic Immunity.
- Users may require outside source of element to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.