The power to manipulate the dark/destructive aspects of air/wind. Combination of Air Manipulation and Negative Forces Manipulation. Variation of Dark Element Manipulation. Opposite to Pure Wind Manipulation. Not to be confused with Demonic Wind Manipulation.
- Black Air/Wind Manipulation
- Dark Air Manipulation
- Destructive Air/Wind Manipulation
- Grim Air/Wind Manipulation
- Hazardous Air/Wind Manipulation
- Negative Air/Wind Manipulation
- Ominous Air/Wind Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the air/wind of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of air/wind, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal air/wind. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of air/wind.
- Air Manipulation
- Damage Amplification
- Dark Wind Breath
- Hurricane Creation
- Pain Inducement
- Storm Creation
- Tornado Creation
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Wind Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Countered by Pure Wind Manipulation.
- Dark wind is volatile/destructive, causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is ever-present danger.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- What the user gains in sheer destructive power, they lose in versatility/fine control.
- Evil Wind (Storm Warrior)
- Machin Shin (Wheel of Time)
- Chelia Blendy (Fairy Tail)
- Eclipse Pisces (Fairy Tail)
- Sō'unga (InuYasha)
- Kazuma Yagami (Stigma of the Wind)
- Modganne (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Stormy (Winx Club)
- Cleopatra (Dante Inferno)
- Dark Star/Dark Bowser (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
- King Ymiron (World of Warcraft)
- Pokemon that can use "Ominous Wind" (Pokemon)