- Black Lunar/Moon Manipulation
- Destructive Lunar/Moon Manipulation
- Grim Lunar/Moon Manipulation
- Hazardous Lunar/Moon Manipulation
- Negative Lunar/Moon Manipulation
- Ominous Lunar/Moon Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate lunar energy/matter of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of the moon, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of its normal elemental variant. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of the moon.
- Damage Amplification
- Eclipse Manipulation (Lunar)
- Insanity Inducement
- Lunar Energy Manipulation
- Lunar Mind
- Meteor Summoning - moon rocks
- Pain Inducement
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Esoteric Moon Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Countered by Pure Moon Manipulation.
- Dark lunar energy is volatile/destructive, causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is ever-present danger.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- What the user gains in sheer destructive power, they lose in versatility/fine control.
- Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask); via Majora's Mask.
- Lilith (Mysteries of the Dark Moon: The Healing Power of the Dark Goddess)
- Kali (Mysteries of the Dark Moon: The Healing Power of the Dark Goddess)
- Hecate (Mysteries of the Dark Moon: The Healing Power of the Dark Goddess)
- Morgana (Mysteries of the Dark Moon: The Healing Power of the Dark Goddess)
- Nightmare Moon (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Queen Nehellenia (Sailor Moon)
- Luna Locket (Xiaolin Showdown)