Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The terrifying title of devilish individuals who seek goals such as domination or revenge. Opposite to True Hero
- Dark God/Lord/Master/Prince
- Evil/Dark Emperor/King/Lord/Overlord
- Lord/Master/Prince/King/Emperor of Darkness
- Lord/Master/Prince/King/Emperor of Evil
- Lord of Shadows
Dark Lords are powerful evil beings who viciously rule over lesser evil beings and desire to rule their respective existences and corrupt as well as destroy everything they touch. They possess malevolent abilities and often command fiendish minions. These individuals also love to seduce others to join their side and then use them for their own hellish purposes. Anyone can be a Dark Lord; some are human, many have demonic natures and certain holders of the title are actually manifestations of the Prince of Darkness himself.
- Magic: Wield all forms of Dark and Neutral magic
- Nigh Omnipotence: Dark Lords tend to possess god-like powers
- Corruption Manipulation: Cause and control corruption
- Darkness Manipulation: Many users wield vast dark powers
- Elemental Manipulation: Control and manipulate the elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Quintessence
- Energy Manipulation: Manipulate and control pure energy.
- Nothingness Manipulation: Eliminate almost any form of existence
- Psionics: Dark Lords are known to have many mental abilities
- Personal Domain: Rule a malignant kingdom or empire.
- Subordination Manipulation: Gain many followers (usually Assailants)
- Dark Heart: Dark Lords have the most corrupted of hearts or may not have hearts at all
- Transcendent Demon Physiology: Some users have a demonic nature and divinely powerful abilities.
- Devil Soul: Some may have become dark lords via satanic possession, thus becoming either vessels or literal manifestations of the original Dark Lord: Satan
- Hypercompetence: Some users have unsurpassed talents and skills
- Immortality: Some users gain eternal life
- Invulnerability: Users are impervious to conventional attacks and weaponry
- Self-Resurrection: Even if destroyed, users can return to life
- Supernatural Condition: Many Dark Lords possess supernatural traits
- Will be opposed by benevolent forces.
- Can be blinded by pride and vanity.
- May be equal or in servitude to a more powerful being (namely another Dark Lord, a Transcendent Demon or a Satanic Figure).
- Redemption voids the power.
See Also: Evil Overlord.