The power to manipulate the dark/destructive aspects of light. Combination of Light Manipulation and Negative Forces Manipulation. Variation of Dark Element Manipulation. Opposite to White Light Manipulation. Not to be confused with Demonic Light Manipulation.
- Black Light Manipulation
- Destructive Light Manipulation
- Grim Light Manipulation
- Hazardous Light Manipulation
- Negative Light Manipulation
- Ominous Light Manipulation
- Unlight Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the light of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of light, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal light. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of light.
- Blindness Inducement
- Damage Amplification
- Light Manipulation
- Nuclear Explosion Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Poison Generation via toxic radiation
- Radiation Generation
- Ultimate Burning
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Light Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Countered by Pure Darkness Manipulation and White Light Manipulation.
- Dark light is volatile/destructive, causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is ever-present danger.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- What the user gains in sheer power, they lose in versatility/fine control.
See Also: Light Is Not Good
- Eclipse Leo (Fairy Tail)
- Vazadah (Ninja Gaiden 2)
- Pennywise/It (IT Film)
- Diablo (Diablo)
- Mandarin (Marvel); Right Hand, Little Finger Ring
- Archon (Darksiders); after corruption
- Shizel/Nereid (Tales of Eternia)
- The Light of Destruction (Yu-Gi-Oh GX)
- Oryx (Destiny)