- Darkforce Attacks
- Negative Energy Attacks
The user can release/use dark energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Dark Energy Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of dark energy.
- Dark Energy Blast: Release dark energy over a specific target area.
- Energy Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of dark energy.
- Dark Energy Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of dark energy.
- Dark Energy Breath: Discharge dark energy blasts from mouth.
- Dark Energy Bullet Project: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Dark Energy Cutting: Use dark energy to cut opponents.
- Dark Energy Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with dark energy.
- Dark Energy Pillar Projection: Project dark energy pillars.
- Dark Energy Spike Projection: Project dark energy spikes.
- Dark Energy Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of dark energy.
- Dark Energy Wave Emission: Send out a wave of dark energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Dark Energy Bolts: Project dark energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Dark Energy Blasts: Release blasts of dark energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release dark energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Dark Energy Waves: Send out a wave of dark energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit dark energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release dark energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release dark energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of dark energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of dark energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of dark energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Dr. Finitevus (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Jak (Jak and Daxter)
- The Darkness (Skylanders)
- Terra (Kingdom Hearts)
- Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
- Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)
- Dark Gaia (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Necalli (Street Fighter V)
- Dark Lugiel (Ultraman series)