- Dark Element Attacks
- Destructive Element Attacks
The user can release/use dark elements to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Dark Elemental Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of respective dark element.
- Dark Elemental Beam Emission: Release beams of a respective dark element.
- Dark Elemental Blast: Release respective dark element over a specific target area.
- Dark Elemental Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of respective dark element.
- Dark Elemental Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of respective dark element.
- Dark Elemental Breath: Discharge respective dark element from the mouth.
- Dark Elemental Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Dark Elemental Cutting: Use respective dark element to cut opponents.
- Dark Elemental Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with respective dark element.
- Dark Elemental Pillar Projection: Project dark elemental pillars.
- Dark Elemental Spike Projection: Project dark element spikes.
- Dark Elemental Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of respective dark element.
- Dark Elemental Wave Emission: Send out a wave of respective dark element that repels everything.
- Expanding Dark Elemental Bolts: Project respective dark element that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Dark Elemental Blasts: Release blasts of respective dark element in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release dark elemental blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of respective dark element.
- Omnidirectional Dark Elemental Waves: Send out a wave of respective dark element in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit respective dark element from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of dark element that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release respective dark element blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release respective dark element blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of respective dark element.
- Zap: A tiny short release of dark element to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of element to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Orga Nanagear (Fairy Tail)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)