- Dark/Shadow Arrow Bow Creation
The user can construct bows (including crossbows) and arrows from nothing or by shaping the existing darkness/shadow allowing them to attack from distance. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Bow Construction
- Bullet Projection
- Bullet Hell
- Darkness Manipulation
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Missile Generation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Scatter Shot
- Umbrakinetic Constructs
- Twilight Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Most users need both of their hands to use bow effectively.
- May be unable to create darkness/shadow, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the blade lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May be at a disadvantage against light related powers.
- Zaruchim and Raushin Mo (Zatch Bell!)
- Ikaros (Sora No Otoshimono)
- Varus (League of Legends)