The power to detect impending threats.
- Dairokkan (Japanese)
- Danger Detection/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Gut Feeling
- Hazard Detection/Intuition/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Intent Detection/Intuition/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Kenbunshoku Haki (One Piece)
- Sixth Sense
- Spider/Spidey-Sense (Marvel Comics)
- Threat Detection/Intuition/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Thundersense (The Thundermans)
- The Gitchy Feelin' (Bone Comics)
- The Willies
The user can sense nearing danger, acute danger, potential danger, immediate danger, potential immediate danger, and impending danger and sense unwanted or hectic threats to their well-being and evade it. The intuition usually regards themselves, but may include their surroundings (a distant car-wreck).
- Adrenaline Rush: to see time at a slower speed, like watching a movie in slow motion.
- Aim Dodging: to avoid linear attacks.
- Body Language Prediction: to read body language and correctly predict an opponent's next move.
- Death Sense: to sense impending death so as to avoid it.
- Flash Precognition: to perceive a few seconds or minutes into the future.
- Radar Sense: to utilize a form of radar sense that allows them to see.
- Accelerated Perception
- Accelerated Probability
- Attack Prediction
- Body Language Analysis
- Explosion Sense
- Flash Precognition
- Prey Instinct
- Speed Perception
- Supernatural Self-Preservation
- Threat Identification
- May be unable to sense distant dangers.
- May be unable to divert oneself from assaults.
- May become paranoid after continuous attacks.
- Reflexes may be hindered due to user's normal capabilities.
- Usually unable to shut off ability.
- Could be fooled by someone you trust, (i.e. best friend literally stabs you in the back).
- May be hard to decipher the impending danger until it happens.
- Anything that affect senses may affect this too.
- Horcruxes (Harry Potter)
- Nebula Chain (Saint Seiya)
- Bracelets (Super Doll Licca-chan)
- Millennium Puzzle (Yu-Gi-Oh!)