Spider-Man (Marvel) senses and responds quickly to an incoming impact.
Sense incoming danger
The power to detect impending threats.
- Danger Detection/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Hazard Detection/Intuition/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Intent Detection/Intuition/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Sixth Sense
- Spider/Spidey-Sense (Marvel)
- The Willies
- Threat Detection/Intuition/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Thundersense (The Thundermans)
The user can sense nearing dangers and sense unwanted or hectic threats to their well-being, acute danger, potential immediate danger, evade danger, and impending danger. The intuition usually regards themselves, but may include their surroundings (a distant car-wreck).
- Adrenaline Rush: to see time at a slower speed like watching a movie in slow motion.
- Aim Dodging: to avoid linear attacks.
- Body Language Prediction: to read body language and correctly predict an opponent's next move.
- Death Sense: to sense impending death so as to avoid it.
- Flash Precognition: to perceive a few seconds or minutes into the future.
- Radar Sense: to utilize a form of radar sense to allow them to see.
- 360-Degree Vision
- Accelerated Probability
- Attack Prediction
- Body Language Analysis
- Explosion Sense
- Flash Precognition
- Supernatural Self-Preservation
- Threat Identification
- May be unable to sense remote dangers.
- May be unable to divert one's self from assaults.
- May become paranoid after continuous effects.
- Reflexes may be hindered to user's normal capabilities.
- Usually unable to shut off faculty.
- Could be fooled by someone you trust, (i.e. best friend literally stabs you in the back.)