The power to gain strength from danger. Variation of Affinity.
- Danger Affinity
- Threat Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by being in danger or in life threatening situations, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the danger or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Limit Break
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Combat Empowerment
- Danger Manipulation
- Defense Mechanism
- Power Augmentation
- Reactive Invulnerability
- Threat Identification
- Strength may fade after the danger passes.
- Yakumo Fuuji (3x3 Eyes)
- Mine (Akame ga Kill!); via Pumpkin
- Relm (Final Fantasy); via Memento Ring
- Emergy Maxfell (S-CRY-ed)
- Nagasumi Michishio (Seto no Hanayome)
- Ben Tennyson (Ben 10: Omniverse); via Omnitrix's failsafe