- Damage Affinity
- Fightin' Spirit (One-Punch Man)
- No Pain No Gain
- Pay Back Time
The user becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. as they receives damage from their opponents, environment or by themselves. They may be empowered by physical damage, mental damage or soul damage. Lethal damage can give a (near) maximum boost on the attacks of the user of this ability.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Pain Suppression
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Anger Empowerment
- Combat Empowerment
- Damage Manipulation
- Pain Empowerment
- Regenerative Empowerment
- User has to withstand the pain of the damage they receive.
- Some types of damage may immobilize the user.
- May have limit to how much damage user can take.
- May lose the power they gained after/if they heal.