Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to suppress DNA. Sub-power of DNA Manipulation.
- DNA Negation
- Genetic Negation/Suppression
The user is able to suppress their own or others' DNA, either fully or partially.
- Immunity to Genetic Tracking, as the suppressed DNA hides the user.
- Immunity to Magic Detection if the tracking involves sensing the user's magic.
- Power Negation, if target's powers are linked to a gene.
- May be limited to either their own DNA or others, not both.
- Suppressing too much or certain parts of DNA may have adverse effects.
- Shields (Young Justice)
- Rayna Cruz (The Vampire Diaries)