The power to mimic the DNA of others. Sub-power of DNA Manipulation.
- DNA Duplication/Mimicry
- Genetic Replication
User can replicate DNA to mimic that of others, allowing them to use any skills, powers, and/or knowledge that may be stored within the genetic code.
- Cannot replicate anything that doesn't have genetics.
- Some may be immune/highly resistant.
- May be limited replicating only certain kinds of genetics, such as human or animal.
- Prototype Omnitrix (Ben 10/Ben 10: Alien Force)
- Ultimatrix (Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien)
- New Omnitrix (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Omnitrix (Reboot; Ben 10 2016 TV series)
- Nemetrix (Ben 10: Omniverse)
The Omnitrix (Ben 10) can rewrite the user's DNA and transform them into one of the 1,000,910 DNA alien samples.
Unitrix/Eunice (Ben 10) can store DNA of various different species, but only one DNA sample at time.
James Heller (Prototype 2)
The Thing (Movie The Thing)
Marrina Smallwood (Marvel)
After its defeat at the hands of Samus Aran, Metroid Prime (Metroid Prime) absorbed her Phazon Suit and DNA to become Dark Samus.
The X Parasites (Metroid Fusion)
The SA-X (Metroid Fusion)
Shadow Bugs (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Lavos (Chrono Trigger) possesses the DNA of every life form on the planet.
The Dark Star (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story) absorbed Bowser's DNA to become Dark Bowser.
A Darkalien (Mindhunter), a Xenomorph variant born from a Darkling.
Catiana (Marvel) can take on the form of any being who's blood she comes into contact with.
Decoy Octopus's (Metal Gear Solid) talents in disguise are so thorough that he can copy the blood of those he imitates.
Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto) has integrated the DNA and powers of Orochimaru and the members of Taka and the Sound Five.
Chao (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Gizoids (Sonic the Hedgehog)