- DNA Assimilation
The user can absorb DNA/genetic information, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
Common advantage includes gaining targets skills, appearance, and powers if they have innate ones.
- Assimilation Shield
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Organic Empowerment
- Organic Regeneration
- Power Absorption
- Animal Morphing
- Biological Assimilation
- DNA Manipulation
- DNA Replication
- Haemopotent Replication
- Organic Absorption
- Plant Mimicry
- Power Replication
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May gain the physical weaknesses of their targets eg. if the user absorbed the DNA of a Fire Mimic then they would have an aversion to water and ice
- May be affected by target's personality.
- Omnitrix/Ultimatrix/Unitrix/Biomnitrix (Ben 10)
- Nemetrix (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Escafil device (Animorphs)