Sage has a computer-like brain with unlimited storage
have a computer-like consciousness
- Cybernetic/Digital/Electronic Mind
- Cybernetic/Digital/Electronic Consciousness
- Kinetic Mind
- Technological Mind/Consciousness
The user has a computer-like consciousness, which grants several abilities, although, since this power is personal and internal, once that mostly affect only the user.
- Computer Interaction
- Data Manipulation
- Electronic Communication
- GPS Manipulation
- Head-up Displays
- Immortality via transferring mind into machinery.
- Maximum Brain Capacity
- Memory Manipulation (self only)
- Mental Manipulation (self only)
- Neural Impulse Manipulation (self only)
- Reality Perception
- Scanner Vision
- Downloaded material may have false information.
- May be vulnerable to computer-related problems such as viruses or electromagnetic pulses.
- May be vulnerable to Data Drain.
- May be vulnerable to Technology Manipulation.
- May short circuit causing their brain to fry.
- Upon hearing a paradox or conundrum, the user may be rendered unconscious or even die from overload.
- Adam (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Note from the Underground)
- Agents (The Matrix)
- D-Reaper (Digimon Tamers)
- Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog/Archie Comics)
- Hank Henshaw/Cyborg Superman (DC Comics)
- Karen Roberts/O'Nara (Static Stock)
- Michelle Bigelow (Mutant X)
- Sage (Marvel Comics)
- Terminators (Terminator)
- Viral (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward)
- Tecna (Winx Club)