The power to possess a computer-like consciousness with advanced capabilities.
- Computer Brain/Mind/Consciousness
- Electronic Brain/Mind/Consciousness
- Kinetic Brain/Mind/Consciousness
- Supercomputer Brain/Mind/Consciousness
The user has a computer-like consciousness, which grants several abilities, although, since this power is personal and internal, ones that mostly affect only the user.
- Brain Manipulation (self only)
- Computer Interaction
- Data Manipulation
- Electronic Communication
- GPS Manipulation
- Head-Up Display
- Immortality via transferring mind into machinery.
- Memory Manipulation (self only)
- Mental Manipulation (self only)
- Neural Impulse Manipulation (self only)
- Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
- Psychic Shield
- Reality Perception
- Scanner Vision
- Downloaded material may have false information.
- May be vulnerable to computer-related problems such as viruses or electromagnetic pulses.
- May be vulnerable to Data Absorption.
- May be vulnerable to Technology Manipulation.
- May short circuit causing their brain to fry.
- Upon hearing a paradox or conundrum, the user may be rendered unconscious or even die from overload.