The ability to combine slashing attacks with curse effects/forces. A combination of Curse Inducement and Cutting. Variation of Slash Effect.
- Hex Slash
- Malignant Slash
User can combine curse effects/forces to attacks with bladed weapons.
- Akame (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Rokudo Mukuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
- Nazgul (Lord of the Rings)
- Est (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance)
- Sabrac (Shakugan no Shana)
- Lancer (TYPE-MOON Fate)
- Kiri Ichimonji (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Murasame (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Sectumsempra (Harry Potter)
- Bloodletter (Magic: The Gathering)
- Kamidogu Daggers (Mortal Kombat X Comics); via Blood Magic
- Twilight Sword (Rave Master)
Akame (Akame Ga Kill!) wielding the Kiri Ichimonji, which curses wounds that it creates to never heal.
Lancer's (Fate/Zero) lance Gae Buidhe can inflict a curse on whomever is struck to never heal from its wounds until the lance is broken.
Anyone stabbed by Mukuro's (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) spear can potentially become possessed by him.
Doryu's (Rave Master) jet black sword is magical in nature. Any wounds caused by it will not heal naturally. The only way to cure it is to "enter the light".