Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Evil Eye
Among the most common effects are misfortune/bad luck, various sicknesses, infertility, physical defects/ugliness, etc. when affecting people, breaking or working wrong or causing problems when used on objects and tendency to draw various disasters for places. Traditional magical curses include transforming the victim fully or partially into an animal/monster that fits the offense, blood-lust, insanity, unstoppable rages, unhealing wounds, misshaped/inhuman offspring, and a whole host of other effects.
- Corruption Inducement
- Death Inducement
- Disease Inducement
- Mental Inducement
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- Probability Manipulation
- Taboo Inducement
- Weakness Inducement
- Wound Inducement
- Vice Inducement
- Curse Embodiment
- Curse Empowerment
- Curse Manipulation
- Cursed Physiology
- Death Empowerment
- Luck Energy Manipulation
- Limited by what the user knows.
- User may not be immune.
- Curse Negation can undo most curses.
- There may be ways to reverse/undo curses.
- Curse Removal can remove most curses.
- May be involuntary and triggered by extreme emotions.
- May not be able to undo one's own curses.
- Consequences/effects may be unpredictable.
- Cursing Camera (Doraemon)
- Hex Bag (Supernatural)
- Darkness ÄRMs (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Jusenkyo (Ranma 1/2)