The power to remove illness, mutation, diseases or any induced conditions. Variation of Healing.
The user can remove various conditions from themselves or others, returning to the original, unmodified state and/or gain a pure condition free from all outside conditions. This is a variation of healing that restores their normal condition by removing any form of illness, diseases, mutation, obtained powers or skills or behavioral shifts which are caused by spells, hypnosis and mind control.
- Conversion Negation
- Disease Detection
- Enhanced Immunity
- Flawless Restoration
- Immune System Manipulation
- Internal Bodily Cleansing
- Conversion Curing: Cure on-going transformations.
- Disease Curing: Cure all ailments.
- Monster Curing: Cure all monsters of their malformations.
- Poison Curing: Cure all poisonous substances.
- Flaw Curing: Cure all weaknesses.
- Mental Curing: Cure all mental shifts that makes an person a servant to another being.
- Power Curing: Remove all abilities from a being by making them normal.
- Undead Curing: Cure resurrected/undead beings by giving them life.
- The user cannot heal wounds.
- Might be limited to what they can cure at first.
- Lucifer (Constantine)
- Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
- Mai Kawasumi (Kanon); via Healing Tears
- Anti-Venom (Marvel Comics)
- Wendy (Fairy Tail)
- Helen Jones (Shadow Falls); has only healed cancer
- Kylie Galen (Shadow Falls)
- Keetongu (Bionicle)
- R (Warm Bodies)
- Hygieia (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Aerith Gainsborough (Compilation of Final Fantasy VII)
- Sforza Glove (Friday the 13th: The Series)
- Gabite scales (Pokémon)
- Holy ÄRM (Marchen Awakens Romance)