|Cthulhu Mythos Deity Physiology|
Cthulhu, the Sleeper of R'lyeh, high priest of the Great Old Ones
Have the traits and abilities of Cthulhu Mythos Deities.
Outer Gods: Described by H.P. Lovecraft as barely focused, near in-personal forces of nature (Nyarlathotep being the only one with real personality), uncaring and supremely indifferent.
Great Old Ones: Generally physical beings, if vastly powerful, and as such somewhat more relatable. They could be considered as extremely advanced aliens, although not always made from the matter as we understand it and not as bound to the laws of nature.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Apathy or something close enough.
- Appendage Generation
- Auxiliary Organs
- Insanity Inducement
- Organic Abomination
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Tentacle Extension
Great Old Ones:
- May be unable to fully manifest in our universe without being let in, or at least focus their attention to the right place.
- Native deities and cosmic beings may seek to banish/destroy user.
- Users presence is easily felt, making stealth all but impossible.
- May be susceptible to Sealing or Banishment.
- Some users may be unable to inhabit normal universe without nourishment.
- Nyaruko (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)
- Kūko (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)
- Hasuta (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)
- Luhy Distone (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)
- Ghutatan (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)
- Old Gods (Warcraft)
- Faceless Ones (Warcraft)
- Shuma-Gorath (Marvel Comics)
- Diagon (Ben 10)
- Illyria (Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel)
- Cathulhu (Ghostbuster)
- Icthultu (DCAU)
- The Ogdru Jahad (Hellboy)
- The Many Angled Ones (Marvel Comics)
- The Corrupted (Splatterhouse series)
- Spawns of Leviathan (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)
- The Lahar (The Engineer: Konstrukt from Archaia Studios)